- December 14, 2017 The Bureau of Cannabis Control issues first group of commercial cannabis temporary licensees.
- June 30, 2017 Elite Care California receives the FIRST LEGAL PERMIT IN SLO COUNTY. Provided by the City of Arroyo Grande, CA.
- SB 94 June 2017, State Senate passed SB 94, the cannabis budget trailer bill, with a vote of 31 to 7. This vote came a short while after the State Assembly passed the bill with a vote of 66 to 3. With these two votes, the trailer bill is out of the state legislature and is fast-tracked to become state law.
- 2016 The State of California, Bureau of Cannabis Control, selects Chief Lori Ajax.
- Now that the bill is passed, the Medical and Adult-Use Cannabis Regulation and Safety Act (MAUCRSA) will govern California cannabis. This law will be the foundation of regulated cannabis activity in the state.
- ELITE CARE CALIFORNIA RECEIVES FROM THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, MEDICAL CANNABIS LICENSE M9-17-0000001
- National Cancer Institute provides "validation" of MEDICAL CANNABIS.
At Elite Care CALIFORNIA, we value our reputation as a premiere Canna- Medicinal Consultative delivery service.
Your safety, professional care, quality and satisfaction are our number one objectives. We provide a comprehensive assortment of the highest strains and quality Canna-Meds delivered safely to your home, office, catered event, social event, or wherever your Canna-Meds are needed.
Presently our service areas include THE CENTRAL COAST. We provide service throughout California on an appointment basis. For those patients we can deliver within 48 hours after our initial consultation. As a member of our collective, we're here to serve your needs, with the exclusive Elite Care CA medical cannabis service.
*One of the fastest growing demographics in the Medical Cannabis industry are members 49+ and seniors. Elite Care CA Consultants are here to guide you through the world of natural healing.
Call us for a appointment today 844.420.0002.
*video clip courtesy of Mr. Mike http://www.cut.com/ email@example.com